About Baker Co.
For more than 60 years, The Baker Company has been at the forefront of engineering, testing and production of reliable laboratory contamination control equipment. As the industry pioneer, The Baker Company maintains an unparalleled passion for helping customers advance science, discovery, and clinical care. The people of Baker take no chances with customers’ safety and make no compromises on protecting the success of your research. Baker laboratory products are built to order with precision craftsmanship and designed expressly for your unique situation. At Baker, We Build It Better and invite you to learn more about our products, such as:
- Animal Transfer Stations – Reduce cage-to-cage cross-contamination during routine cage changing procedures
- Class II Biological Safety Cabinets – Personnel, product and environmental protection from low to moderate risk biological agents
- Clean Benches – Maintain clean conditions in the work area for product protection.
- Special Application Products – Specialty containment and clean air equipment for very specific or unique applications
- Low-Oxygen and Anaerobic Workstations – Precise environmental control for cell culture and microbiology